Sorry, i know i haven't been updating for quite some time. Exams finally ended. Last few weeks were hactic. I'm currently rather crazy,so crazy that i forgot what day is today. Been using the computer watching 娱乐百分百 . I miss watching this everyday last time, can really laugh out all my trouble. Was rather depress just know even though exams ended, i was already worrying about the result,i think im gonna flunk all of them. Haiz, anyway its over 100% entertainment made my day. I also played some games by the laptop was too lag and i got really pissed and that's why i went to watch 百分百. Also went to watch 小猪罗志祥 MV of Dante( 但丁),idk how to write it in Japanese. I didn't know Show Luo can speak such fluent Japanese such that he don't need a translation and he could promote his 单曲(idk what is it in English; single song album?) Totally impressed. From the video and everything, he seems be to very popular and everything was pretty go. Ok, i will write more tomorrow and also about my Tampines run last week. Meanwhile, listen to "Dante". Im listening to it while writing this, currently addicted to it. Have been repeating it for the pass half ans hour. Anyway enjoy ⇩;)
XOXO
Watch "羅志祥 SHOW / 但丁 DANTE MV 完整版" on YouTube
No comments:
Post a Comment